One of the top marketing blogs today is written by Seth Godin. His posts are very inspirational. He’s changed the way many people (including myself) think about marketing.
He’s also written nine bestselling books on the subject with catchy titles such as “Meatball Sundae”, “Purple Cows” and “Small is the New Big”. Some have been translated into 20 different languages. They’re easy to read, and you don’t have to read them in any particular order. They’re all good!
He’s also written and generously made available a number of e-books. I’ve included links to them below. ALL ARE FREE!
- Knock Knock – on websites that work
- Who’s There – on blogs that work
- Everyone’s An Expert – on lenses (and driving traffic to your site)
- Unleashing the Ideavirus – the breakthrough on how ideas spread
- The Bootstrapper’s Bible – on building a business
- Flipping the Funnel – on using Web 2.0 tools to generate word of mouth – one version for corporations and traditional marketers, one for politicians, and one for non-profits
Check them out. I hope you enjoy them. If you do, check out Seth’s blog.
And if you found this post useful, please leave a comment or subscribe to my blog.
(Click here to go to Seth’s main Squidoo page – for links and info on ALL of his books.
Photo credit: Madalin Matica